October 20, 2015

Judy ~ Gaining Ground

The scarf is almost twice as long as it was! With the exception of the game on this past Sunday, the Scoreboard Scarf is up to date! (Each game is separated by a grey row, the dark blue represents our score, and the green is our opponent's score. Each row = one point.) It's about time for more yarn!  I'm thinking there's way too much green, and I need to get crackin' as there's another game on Thursday and 50 rows to add before then.......



Not only did I catch up on the scarf, I completed two Christmas stockings for our local Ronald McDonald house.  Each year our group makes over 80 stockings, so my contribution isn't much, but at least I do something.  Right in the middle of this project, my sewing machine started making horrible noises and quit stitching correctly.  I fiddled around with it, but it wasn't till DH watched my fiddling that it started behaving.  Guess that's what happens when you're confronted by an engineer!?



If you care to see what else is going on,  you can visit my blog.  Otherwise, have a great week, and keep on stitchin'!

3 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

The scarf looks great and so do the stockings! Sorry about your machine, hope it stays fixed.

Judy S. said...

I think it was just having a temper tantrum!

Suztats said...

The scarf is growing quickly. I really like the kitten Christmas fabric you used for the stockings. I need to make a stocking for Jewel, too.