October 27, 2015

Cyra ~ Pink Block Done

YAY..... I've finished this block now.
It's PINK.


I like this one, it has some interesting shapes and seam treatments.
There's a couple more photos on my blog -here- (and also about something dear to my heart that I cannot take with us when we move).

So now I have to await the big move in November when I shall be reunited with my stash to make the next naked block and start embroidering on it.
I shall have to invent a new crafty project to occupy my creative mind and restless hands in between packing. 
ALL my 'stuff' is now out of reach, and I dare not go shopping for more because I'm fed up with packing it all away and out of sight.

I wonder what I will have to show you next week, lol.

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

A lovely pink block, or is that circle? Anyway, I really like that intense seam near the upper right with the zig zags and the little eyebrow thingys too.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

You know I love Pink! Such a great project.

Judy S. said...

Fun and with such great and creative stitching!

cq4fun said...

Oh, I like those designs. I will definitely go check the more on your blog. I'm sure you will find something to keep you busy. Maybe it's time to catch up on all the books you wanted to read?

Cyra said...

Books are a good idea to keep me occupied. I'll have to use my online library though because all my 'real' books are packed. As long as I continue to have internet access I can get my books ok.