September 29, 2015

Susan: CAJP2015 September

I just plain had fun playing around with this one. It started to be something more like Joyful Embellishment #162 from Valerie Bothell, but then it began to change to fit the space and I like how it finished.

Seam 49

The orange-brown variegated thread is a Sassa Lynne perle 8. The green is Aurifil 12. This leaves one corner and 3 seams to finish in the next week. Thursday-Saturday this week are UFO weekend, so I expect I will finish, or come close by the end of Saturday.

Here's a better photo of seam 47, more in focus than the last post.

Seam 48

5 comments:

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Nice stitching and perfect fall colors!

ladyhawthorne said...

Nice! I really like those square buttons, it gives it a lot of zing!

Cyra said...

Another great seam treatment. Gotta love that Sassa Lynne thread.

Suztats said...

Oh, I do like seam 47. Stitching should always be fun, I think. Here's to lots more fun this weekend!

Judy S. said...

Your seams are always so nice!