September 1, 2015

Moira - No sewing this week

Didn't get any sewing done this week with everything that was going on.  

However, I did get the trip made out to Wyoming to see the town and through the second interview for the teaching position that I'd applied for back in early July.

Did receive an offer, and have accepted it.   I will be teaching Pre-engineering in a small town in southern Wyoming.  Resignation is being turned in at school today and to the driving school as well.   Last day of teaching out here will be 10/2.   Start date is still being negotiated at the other school but should be within a 7-10 days of that date.  

So lots of packing in the future for me.   Forgive me in advance if I don't get a lot of posting done for the next month or two.


7 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Congratualtions! I totally understand if you don't have time to post anything for a bit. Looking forward to hearing all about your new home and job!

cq4fun said...

What? You can't pack and sort and get finished at one school and move across the country AND post about the sewing you are doing every day? I can hardly believe that! ;)

Suztats said...

I hope your new job and location prove to be a perfect fit! Good luck with all the packing and the move.

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Congratulations. If while packing you decide some quilted items need a new home, remember me. I can work out a consignment offer.

Barbara C said...

Good luck with the job change and the move. I'm sure it's an exciting time for you.

Cyra said...

Oh what good news that is Moira, I am so happy for you and wish you all the very best for your new start, new home, new job. What an adventure ahead.
Packing (urgh) don't talk to me about packing, I'm fed up with all my stuff being in boxes and out of reach. If it wasn't for the little bit of hand sewing that I keep in a tote bag near me I'd go even more insane than I already am.
We'll all understand your absence here for however long it takes you to get to your new place and settle in.

Judy S. said...

Awesome news! Good luck as you move on to a new chapter. Packing up is no fun, but just think of how organized you'll be. Very exciting!