September 15, 2015

Judy~ Something to Share

The Multnomah shawl is done; it was so much fun to use this gradient yarn that I got it on Etsy from Ogle Design.  It's kind of funny; the last three patterns I've worked on include the Feather and Fan stitch pattern which was an accident.  I know how to do it now! If I ever make this pattern again, I will make it larger.   It's really a shawlette as written.



At the moment I am trying to finish a couple of projects before we head to Chicago.  Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Your shawlette is beautiful. The gradient color is very striking, a perfect choice.

Suztats said...

Love the colouring on your shawlette! So pretty. Safe journey.

Moira said...

Love the yarn and the coloring!


Your work is beautiful as usual.

desertskyquilts said...

That is a really pretty shawl. Another wonderful trip to Chicago. Have fun!