September 29, 2015

Debra: Custom Work



In #DBApronsStudio the sewing machine is buzzing along on 6 custom chef coats.  These are stitched from seersucker so they are lighter to wear in hot commercial kitchen.

 The embroidery machine is stitching in the background.  I have a new opportunity to display and sell religious needlework.  Toward that end, I am stockpiling one of my favorite images: Our Lady of Guadalupe.



I'll be selling my home goods this weekend in Kingwood at St. Martha's Fall Festival.  It's supposed to be a great weekend to be out in the city!

6 comments:

Cyra said...

Good luck with sales at your upcoming events.

Suztats said...

Hope you sell out this weekend, Debra!

ladyhawthorne said...

I hope you do well at St Martha's, it's a nice friendly place!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Anything would be better than my $5 weekend last week.

cq4fun said...

Busy, busy! I'm so glad all your venues are clicking along well. Have fun at St. Martha's. I hope you make a lot of sales and many new contacts there.

Judy S. said...

Hope your sales go very well! Love that embroidered piece!