September 1, 2015

Cyra ~ Orange details

Here are a couple of close up photos of my Orange CQ block as promised.
There are a couple more photos on my BLOG as well.







The next naked block is ready and waiting for it's thread colour to be chosen.
I just can't decide which colour I want to work with next. It's not that I don't like the next colours, it's just that I have so many ideas and I'm finding it rather difficult to channel my thoughts into one colour.


Hubby & I have an exciting day out tomorrow, so I shall see if I'm inspired by any particular colour on our travels.

8 comments:

Suztats said...

Cy I like your shapes and the variety of stitches you've used on the fillings. The oranges just pop. Have a great time out with hubby tomorrow.

cq4fun said...

Enjoy your day with your DH! You have the most incredibly even and smooth backstitch!

Debra Lynn Dixon said...

Everything deserves a big WOW!

ladyhawthorne said...

Wow is right, that's an incredible amount of work but so worth it!

Barbara C said...

I love how textured you stitching is, and the orange is fab. Great work.

Cyra said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. This project is turning out to be one of my favourites.

Judy S. said...

Beautiful stitching and a bit of crochet in there, too. Nice work, and don't keep us waiting too long to find out what color's next, OK?

C. Heinrichs Good Earth Quilting said...

Very nice and inventive, well done!