August 25, 2015

Moira - Where's the slow down switch......

This past week has been a busy one, busier than even before it seems.

School is busy with 3 wks completed and a pile of grading that I'm behind on.......sigh............Not gonna get caught up on it this weekend either because I'll be out of state for the flying visit up to Rawlins and the probable new job.  I fly out there on Thursday, leaving at 6 am here - not looking forward to leaving the house at about 4:15 am or so to get to the airport on time.  Guess who's gonna doze on the plane!

Did get one more red & white block section made, and the waistband on one pair of jeans (new/tighter elastic) this week.   Also got the entire tote of plaid fabrics that I'd collected years ago and never used measured, put in sets, photographed and ready to list for sale.   Will post them to a group I'm in either tonite or tomorrow because the posts have to be approved for the group so it can take a while to see them.

At any rate, Thursday thru Saturday I'll be on my trip out to Rawlins WY to check it out.   Hopefully the trip will result in a job offer for me.   Of course then comes the fun of getting ready to move.    Am going to take some cross-stitch with me on the trip....maybe....really need to take my laptop so I can get tests created for next week.   Or else I need to take papers with me to grade...or both.....sigh.....

7 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I hope you can get some rest soon, you tired me out just reading your post!

Suztats said...

Sure hope you get some breathing room soon. It sounds like a whirlwind......Fingers crossed for the Rawlins position.

Moira said...

Just found out that I'm scheduled for a second interview Friday Morning. Gotta think about what I'm wearing that day a little extra now!

Suztats said...

WooHoo!

desertskyquilts said...

Well, that's a good thing, right? Take the thing along that will make your life easier when you return. =)

Cyra said...

Wow, such a lot going on. When I go away like that I always end up taking way too much stuff with me to do, and forget to pack more important stuff like clothes.
Hoping you get the outcome you desire from your trip.

Judy S. said...

Good Luck! Hope you come home with an offer and lots of corrected papers plus some stitches finished. Safe travels.