August 12, 2015

Judy~ Oops, It's Wednesday, Isn't It?

Yesterday flew by without my having an extra time to do a post. It's been a bit crazy here.
On Sunday we spent much of the day helping a friend who just had rotor cuff surgery on her right shoulder, and I was able to get some knitting projects finished in time for several August birthdays.



This is en route to the Midwest for the GD that is turning 8.  How she got to be that old so quickly is a mystery!



The pattern for this gave me fits, but it's done and ready to wrap up for the Little Miss who turns 2 tomorrow! She loves dogs, and I just couldn't resist the button.



The next time I make this bag, I will use bigger needles, but it is supposed to stretch, and hopefully it will. (It's for a friend.)


August is a month full of celebrations in our family, with birthdays, anniversaries happening weekly! Nope, it's never boring in August (or any other month either)!  Hope your week is going well.  (If you care to check out our new car, it's on my blog.)


5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

As always your knitted projects are lovely. That's a cool bag too.

Suztats said...

That's a lot of knitting! Those tops are really cute, and I like the colours of the bag.

Cyra said...

Definitely a lot going on there this month. That's a good looking Camry, I hope it serves you as well as your last one.

cq4fun said...

I love the button on the dress, so cute! Is that last one a shopping bag? It looks like it might stretch to hold a lot. =)

Judy S. said...

Yes, it's supposed to be a market bag and hopefully will stretch. It's made of Sugar n' Creme cotton yarn.