August 11, 2015

Cyra - CQJP block fillers

There is only one word that describes this particular week for me --- BUSY

It's change-over week for ownership of our Auckland farm property, and that means lots of visits and meetings with professional services people.

This time next week I may be able to sit back and enjoy the sunny days, but for now, it's on with the business at hand.

Where did I find time to stitch? I have no idea, but here ya go, a bit more 'filling' on the Orange block.








Almost done with this block.

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

That's a lot of stitching for such a busy week! I love the flower!

Suztats said...

Lots of wonderful stitching inspiration here, Cyra! I love what you've done.

Barbara C said...

I love your orange motifs! How nice to look forward to even more stitching time.

Judy S. said...

Nice! I especially love the last flower.

Cyra said...

Thank you.
I'm not sure if I'll get more stitching time after all now though, as someone has decided it's time to load up the storage container again. I'm fed up with moving boxes around and will be glad when it's all stacked in the container.

cq4fun said...

Such pretty paisleys, and I'm calling those triangles flying geese. Very pretty additions. I hope next week is much calmer.