July 7, 2015

Moira - Lots of sewing....no pics

Have  been doing lots of sewing, but all on the commissioned garments.   All the same pattern, just different fabrics.   Have the last two of teh ones I had cut out now in process of being sewn.   Hoping to finish them today so that I can get them in the mail tomorrow.

Also going on has been lots of running around trying to get errands done, job apps completed and submitted (one for Tucson has been submitted, and one for Rawlins Wyoming is in process and will be submitted today).   Not sure how likely either one is but that is beside the point.

Am working to put in place a couple of things to keep me focused on paying down the bills so that I can dig my way out of the credit nightmare I'm in at this point.   Both are creative, so I'll post about them next week when i have something to show for my efforts.  =)

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Congrats on getting your sewing job almost done. Good luck with the job search and I'm anxious to see your creative bill paying things!

Judy S. said...

You are one productive person! Hope you get the jobs!

desertskyquilts said...

I look forward to seeing your debt plan! I could use one, as you know. =)

Suztats said...

Congrats on just about completing your commissioned sewing. Wishing you luck finding a job you'll enjoy. Have a good week.

Moira said...

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it....I'm only about done with the stuff I had cut out for over a year (29 garments). I still have fabric for at least 27 more garments, and probably more than that given how much she sent me!

But the money from this summer's work is going to pay off one of the credit cards so I'm thankful for it!

Barbara C said...

I admire your work ethic and drive. I hope your efforts reap you the rewards you seek.