I finally finished a small quilt that was started a very long time ago and quilted by a friend last summer. It's a design by Lynette Anderson, and I learned the hard way that when you print out a pattern it's not always the correct size. That I found out after all the stitching was done, and I started putting it together. So with a bit of pattern modification, the piecing was completed and my friend quilted it for me. I really don't enjoy binding quilts and tend to procrastinate that detail. Well, a certain young lady asked me to embroider something for her birthday, and, bingo! I knew just the thing. It's done early, no less, and I hope she will like it.
The dress for the other little August birthday girl is also finished. I measured her yesterday, and it should fit for a while.
Now, to get back to the Amish alphabet! Have a great week!