July 14, 2015

Cyra - A Fun Cro-Doodle

Cro-Doodle is my way of saying this project is a hybrid.
Crochet inspired by Zen Art Doodles.

There is a group I'm in on Ravelry that threw a challenge at members to create a free form crochet/knit tangle from an animal Zentangle.

I prefer to call my drawing of this style Zen Art Doodles, and proceeded to produce the art work that I will be interpreting in crochet.

I will not reveal the whole drawing until all the crochet is complete, and I will leave the 'animal' as a surprise at the end.

Here is the first small section that I have recreated in crochet so far.


7 comments:

cq4fun said...

Cyra, I love this idea! I can hardly wait to see what it is. The drawing reminds me of things by the Anasazi, so it will be fun to see what the final product is.

Moira said...

this looks like it is great fun! Hmmm, might have to consider something like this for my quilt design work.

ladyhawthorne said...

What a fun idea!

Suztats said...

What a great idea! I'm thinking scales and stripes.......so many possibilities. Looks like a lot of fun.

Judy S. said...

How fun! Can't wait to see that animal emerge.

Barbara C said...

I love your holey pattern. I'm knitting a scarf with similar holes. I look forward to seeing what you do with this.

Cyra said...

Thanks ladies, I'm having some fun with this project.