July 28, 2015

Cyra - CQJP 2015 progress

You know it's going to be 'one of those weeks' when your camera hides from you and your DH says "I need this done today please.....(insert here whatever is most urgent in his mind and actually takes up three of your days)..."

So, without much time to spare, and without my main camera, here is what I have achieved on the stitching front.


I'll get some better close-up photos on my blog sometime in the next day or two, as I have just remembered where I left my good camera.

This block is Orange (just in case you can't tell with the blurry photo) and is not finished yet as there are more embellishments to come.

Happy Stitching.






6 comments:

Moira said...

Looking good so far!

desertskyquilts said...

I really like the series you're doing this year. This is a pretty set of stitches.

Judy S. said...

Very pretty, and the stitching is beautiful!

ladyhawthorne said...

It's wonderful! And I completely understand, my Dad and my Mom railroad me all the time, lol.

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you were able to do some work in spite of the distractions. I wish I could see the pic, but for some reason all I see is an empty square.

Suztats said...

Lots of lovely stitching, Cy! I'm looking forward to those close-ups.