July 7, 2015

Angela ~ A Bit More


I got about 1 1/2 hours of stitching in, now I have some little branches.

I was busy last week, helped dig a hole so a collar could be put around the septic tank cleanout hole to keep rainwater out, then helped Dad cut out a hole in the wall of my room to put in an air conditioner as the old one died - bonus is I now have a window too!  That project had a full day of work ahead of it as I had to move furniture in my jam packed room and move tons of stuff in the garage on the outside of my room.  (My room is inside the large garage/shop.)

6 comments:

cq4fun said...

Wow, you were busy with a lot of things! The little bit of time was well used, though, and I like the branches that have appeared.

Suztats said...

I'm glad you'll be able to stay cool on those hot days, and yay for a new window! The branches are looking good, and I'm now wondering what might be attached to them. More leaves? Autumn fruit? Guess I'll have to wait and see.......

Moira said...

Yeah for the new window and ac! both are important for ease of work. =)

Judy S. said...

Nice to be cool! Wish we were. Love your stitching; that's going to be such a pretty piece.

ladyhawthorne said...

So true, Moira. It's very hard to sew with sweaty hands.

Barbara C said...

Your piece is coming along nicely, even though you've been occupied with other big projects.