July 28, 2015

Angela ~ Another Fall Leaf

 It's not much but I did manage to get another leaf completed.

I've been cleaning and re-arranging my room since putting in the window and new a/c.  And I made simple sheers for the window from a yard sale find.  So far so good and it will be a lot more organized when I'm finished. 
 The wires look messy from this angle but they are better than they were when the pc tower was on a shelf on the wall to the right, those wires were always in the way.
It's kind of a big job because my 10 x 12 room is where I sleep, has all my ebay items for sale in it, has all the jewelry I make in it and hold all my crafting supplies and shipping supplies.  Not to mention my furniture which lines the walls and my books.  What's left of the walls are covered in framed art.  Good thing I sleep in a recliner!  With the table for the computer there would be no room for a bed.

5 comments:

Cyra said...

Progress - no matter how small the progress - is still progress Angela. Not far to go now, the end is in sight.
Love your recycled sheers on the new window. Your room has that lovingly-lived-in appeal.

desertskyquilts said...

Wow, you are really efficient to get all that in that size room!

Judy S. said...

Your leaf was a lot more stitching than I did this week, and you are almost done! Your room looks cozy and functional!

Barbara C said...

Thanks for the peek at your room: you did a great job with the organizing and the curtains.

Suztats said...

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to fit into that little space. You must be organized. Nice progress on the x-stitch.