June 16, 2015

Susan: CQJP2015, March Reveal

This isn't all that exciting since you've seen most of the block already, but each seam is now finished, beaded or sequined or whatever. So here goes.

The four corners



Seam 17, embellished and beaded



Seam 18, beaded



Seams 19 and 20, the same as ever




Seam 21 - the dots and Seam 22 - sequined



Seam 23 - beaded and sequined - love this one and it doesn't show up here that well, sadly.



Whole Block



I feel like the heart needs something, but until I decide between a couple of ideas I have, I'm calling this block finished and moving on to April - ha, ha, ha.

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Those beads add just the right amount of zing!

Judy S. said...

How about an arrow through it? I was holding my breath, hoping for a whole block photo. Thank you! It's great.

Suztats said...

March looks fabulous! Love the bling, the thread, and the embroidery.

Cyra said...

Such beautiful seams.