June 30, 2015

Cyra - Back on track with CQJP

Yes, I'm a 'bit' behind on the Crazy Quilt Journal Project, but here is my latest work on this piece.

Green, is the colour for this block, although my camera has not captured the right bright greens properly.










All the crochet pieces were entirely stitched freestyle with no patterns. The seam treatments will have more embellishing eventually.

I love the paisley design. I might have to 'chart' that one and share on Ravelry.

So that is my April block started. The neutral naked block is hand pieced.


Oh it's good to be back stitching.

Happy Stitching.

5 comments:

Suztats said...

I do like that green paisley. I know I'll really like this block because I love greens. Looking forward to more.

ladyhawthorne said...

This one will be super fun!

Barbara C said...

All the embellishments are lovely, but the paisley is especially nice. The textures on this block are going to be great.

cq4fun said...

Oh, wow, green, my favorite color. I really like what you've done and the lace pieces you've made to go on it.

Cyra said...

Thanks ladies. I'm enjoying the green block too, it seems to be a favourite colour for many. Lots more seams to embroider yet, and I have more patches to fill with some larger motifs yet too.