June 2, 2015

Angela ~ Zip Here

I'm sorry to say I have nothing to show this week.  It rained heavily every day last week and I spent the entire week with a sinus pressure headache - one step away from a migraine.  Thankfully the thunderstorms have stopped after 5 weeks of rains and we have had 2 blessed days of sunshine.

So I feel much better, we are out of stage 3 (of 4) drought and back to stage 1, our lake has some more water in it and we did not have any floods in our area.  Much to be thankful for.

Hopefully next week I'll have something to show.

4 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

Wow, a lot of rain, then! I am so sorry it makes your head hurt, because it sounds like you really need that moisture!

Suztats said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better now that the rains have stopped.

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. All that much-needed rain has some downsides I guess.

Moira said...

Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully you're not dealing iwth flood issues because of the rain.