May 12, 2015

Moira - Flying by

School is fast coming to an end this year with less than 2 wks to go before final exams.   Lots to do there makes me a stressed quilter because I need to be there for hrs on end doing the grading that I couldn't get done while off on medical leave.  =P

And when I'm stresssed, then I want to sew......but on easy stuff.   As a result I put together two more quilt tops for donation this past week.   And in the process emptied a bag of scraps and smaller pieces of one line of fabrics with only a couple of yard sized pieces going back into the stash.  With these two I tried something different and used a yellow on white print for the background/coordinating print.  The pics show the prints a lot clearer than they show up in  real life.   When looking at them they really are pretty much a TOT rather than a distinct print.



5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I like them, pretty as a spring garden!

Judy S. said...

Great colors! This is a crazy time of year, isn't it?

cq4fun said...

Cute quilt tops, Moira. Someone will be very happy with the sunniness of them.

Suztats said...

Those are pretty quilts, and are sure to be loved. I really like the pop the pink adds.

Moira said...

Definitely a crazy time of the year. And more often than not, it is about 6 pm before I get away from school. Then I'm tired after going in early and nothing gets done at home. =(