May 20, 2015

Judy~ Sad News and Nothing to Show

Sorry to be late in posting, but we just finished making reservations to fly east to attend the funeral of Alex, one of our nephew's 6 week twins, who died suddenly this past Saturday due to what has been called SIDS. Needless to say everyone is devastated.  Shortly after that news, we learned that my aunt had also passed away. We had visited her not long ago when we were in Florida, and at the time she was recovering from a stroke. She was 91 and was an accomplished cross stitcher until her eyes failed.  So things here are pretty topsy turvey.  We did, however, have two good concerts, and I'd have to say the words of Messiah took on a deeper meaning. Hugs to you all, and I'm wishing you an uneventful week!

4 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I am so sorry for your losses, may their memories be eternal.

Cyra said...

So sad to lose one so young. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your love ones Judy.

Suztats said...

How sad to lose 2 family members in such a short time. My condolences to you and your family, Judy. Safe travels. Hugs.

desertskyquilts said...

I'm sorry to hear of the double loss, Judy. My condolences to you and the family involved. Take a deep breath and travel safely.