April 21, 2015

Suz- April Happenings

There has been stitching going on during the rainy, cold days of the last week. And a special little visitor came to stay.
Wedding Piece progress:




not much further to go.......!
a gelli plate printed fabric

adding embroidery to the pattern with a variegated crochet thread

6 more wrapping cloth pieces have been pinned

two more are in the works
This little Hedgehog came to Canada all the way from Linda in the UK!

I decided to call her Honey. Isn't she so cute? Thanks Linda! Love my Honey Hedgie!


She's checking out another of my gelli print fabrics. I think she approves.  ;-)

Hope you've had a fun and creative week.

Hugs from Suz

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

As always, I am amazed at your wedding piece and I love the printed fabric. What a great idea to simply outline the pattern!

Hedgehogs are adorable and yours certainly is too!

Judy S. said...

Your wedding piece is amazing, Suz, and so is the printed fabric. That hedgehog is very cute, much cuter than the real ones!

Moira said...

Lovely work this week! Love the hedgehog. =)

cq4fun said...

Even when the lovely wedding piece is finished, you won't be running out of things to do, I see! The hedgehog is adorable, lucky you.

Cyra said...

Lots of lovely eye-candy again Suz. You have been busy stitching away there, and I haven't even managed to pick up a needle once this week. Soon though, I hope, soon, I'm losing my sanity.