April 21, 2015

Moira - Back from Retreat......

Nope, didn't vanish just didn't manage to remember to post last week with everything that has been going on.   This past weekend was my quilt retreat with friends.   Had a blast and got several things done.

Finished up the pumpkin quilt top, and two small kits that have to be at least 10 yrs old.   And made progress on getting borders done for the mystery quilt.

Thursday is my surgery.  Won't know till I wake up if I'll end up being admitted or not.   Time will tell on that.   But am taking handwork with me just in case I do.




7 comments:

Judy S. said...

Love that quilt! Heal quickly!

desertskyquilts said...

Your kits turned out great. I love seeing that someone else finished that quilt, even the top. That makes ... two of the group? LOL I think, actually Fran's was finished, but I don't know if Tina will ever do anything with it.

ladyhawthorne said...

That quilt looks awesome! Love the cute little UFOs.

Take care and I'm sending good wishes & prayers for your surgery.

Suztats said...

The quilt is great in the warm autumn tones! Bet it feels good to finish the UFOs. The gingerbread man is really cute. All the best for your surgery.

Moira said...

I think you're right Susan.....I believe Fran finished her quilt. And she would have done it by hand.

Renata Tesu said...

Lovely theme and beautiful colors.

Cyra said...

Your Autumn quilt is gorgeous, and just at the right moment for us in the southern hemisphere, as some of the leaves are turning those lovely shades of brown/red. One of my maple leaf trees already has the lovely orange glow.
I'll be thinking of you and hoping your surgery goes well and that your recovery is speedy. Hugs.