April 28, 2015

Fitzy - a Finish!

This is the first block finished of the 2nd CQRR. Finished EARLY (I'm adding that for posterity!!). It's called, "April's Shower", and is part of the Crazy Quilt Diva Facebook page, our group is called "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". The block owner created machine embroidered block centers of various piglets for us to embellish. Once again, I had to fight with a thick interfacing, but after nearly killing my fingers with the ribbon I said, "ENUF"! I really wanted a few more daffodils though.☺

On to make up 6 blocks for a private swap I've been asked to join, these will have a Halloween theme. I've yet to print the centers and am still trolling the web for images.

Hope you have a great week!

5 comments:

cq4fun said...

I love your pig's parasol! That is just so cute. What a great idea for CQ. I look forward to seeing the Halloween ones you work on, too. Nothing too scary, right?

ladyhawthorne said...

Awww, the piglet is adorable and I love her umbrella!

Judy S. said...

Very cute! Love the daffodils!

Suztats said...

This is an adorable block! I love the parasol and the daffs, and I like the beaded rain.Really nice!

Cyra said...

Love your ribbon daffodils. A very happy looking pig.