April 28, 2015

Back to Little or Nothing

This was another week where I didn't get any stitching finished ... or started, either. I'm waiting for my quilt frame to come from eBay, so no quilting. I am working on pattern testing and another project I can't reveal yet, so nothing to show there. The only thing I can show you is the centers for the Calico Rose star blocks which I'm doing on Wedding Dress Blue

So here is a picture of four of them. I have six finished, after today, and 3 more ready to sew, so that's 9 of 13 needed.


I've been saving 2.5" batik squares from project scraps for a while, and I think I have enough for this quilt - or I can cut some more scraps.

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I love those colorful blocks. Sounds to me like you were plenty busy!

Judy S. said...

I like the colors, too. What pattern are you testing?

cq4fun said...

Thanks to both of you! The pattern I'm testing is for Lori Holt, Bee in My Bonnet. It's one of her new ones that will be out soon. I was also making a block for my own QAL that starts next month.

Suztats said...

Such nice brights are pleasing. You have been busy.

Moira said...

Love the colors of the batiks you're using! Looking foward to seeing the blocks and finished project