March 10, 2015

Susan: February CQJP seams

I got three done last week. The blue ones were inspired by The Pink Bunny seams I saw on Kathy Shaw's blog.







This yellow one was inspired by two things. One, it was on my Sharon Boggon template. Two, I wanted to cover that corner where I missed getting the triangle where I wanted it. LOL The design grew sort of accidentally and nicely filled that spot. There is still beading to do because I didn't get back to it yet.




Judy, you'll have to wait until there is more finished!

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Beautiful seams, all three! My favorite is probably the up & down one, not sure why, kind of reminds me of Egyptian motifs and I love Egyptian things.

Moira said...

Lovely work!

Suztats said...

these are really nice seams! Lookin' good.

Deborah McLaughlin said...

Very pretty!

Cyra said...

Definitely looking good Susan. My favourite of these has got to be the first one with the 'bunny ears'.