March 31, 2015

Judy ~ Off the Needles at Last!

Haven't gotten around to posting this yet, but last week I finally finished this scarf that I started a long time ago.  Don't know why I didn't finish it but must have been distracted by another more interesting project.  But it is DONE now. Yay!


The pattern is Ann Norling's Short Row Multi-Directional Scarf and the yarn is Taos.  It's actually a fun project, and I've already started my fourth one.  You can make it any width you wish. Nothing else to show in the project department, but look who showed up last week?


Not sure whether it's the same one or now, but it seems like this deer comes to our yard every Wednesday!  On last week's visit it did some snacking and seems to me to be saying, "Excuse me, but you interrupted my lunch!" I wonder whether it'll show up tomorrow?

Happy Easter/Passover everyone! And happy stitching/knitting, too!

5 comments:

Cyra said...

Love that scarf Judy. I might try to make one in crochet like that, I'm sure I could work out that pattern. I'm not a proficient knitter, so prefer crochet if I can.

ladyhawthorne said...

Pretty candy colors in that scarf, I'm assuming it's a variegated yarn? Great pattern too, it looks complicated even if you say it isn't. Just impress everyone!

Cute visitor! He's all legs!

Suztats said...

Well, I'm impressed with that pretty scarf! Love the colours in it. Your visitor is adorable. Hope he's not eating all your favourite plants......

Barbara C said...

Great yarn choice for your scarf. Those are real Spring colors.

Moira said...

Love the scarf and the colors of the yarn you used. =)