March 24, 2015

Deborah: Quick Post

This is a very quick post to show the three quilts I've been working on. Debra quilted them in record time, I think. The purple one went to a friend who is retiring this week. The two pink ones are for a friend's two little girls.


I just can't get the colors to look right. Those blocks that appear greenish do have a tiny bit of green in them but primarily

 pink and the yellow is not that bright. 



This is my favorite. I will definitely make another strip quilt!

5 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Love them all, I adore scrappy quilts so the strip quilt is my favorite too. Great job!

Suztats said...

These look great! And they look like spring, too!

desertskyquilts said...

Very nice, and I LOVE the string quilt!

Judy S. said...

All three are lovely! Nice work.

Cyra said...

Well done Deborah and Debra.
I love all three, hard to choose between them but I think the first pink one just about comes out the favourite for me.