March 31, 2015

Cyra - CQJP is Blue March

Blue March CQJP


No, no, no. 
The colours are really much better than this.
Don't ya hate it when that happens.
The fabric behind the four petalled "flower-thingy" is actually pure white (that shows you how OFF the true colour is), and all the blues look very 'washed-out' here. 
I'm cross about that, because the blues are a lot richer and BLUE-ER too.
I'll try to take another lot of photos in different daylight later today and see if that is better.

Anyway, here is Blue March Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2015.





6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Wow if that fabric is supposed to be white then it really went off color.
But other than that it looks fabulous, I am particularly fond of the arrow/mountain seam just above the center circle which reminds me of the earth with trees growing out of it, love it!

Suztats said...

cy the stitching is very attractive and interesting, even if the colours aren't showing true. It reminds me of mapping somehow. It's tickling a memory.......

Barbara C said...

Great stitching: the block design is so crisp. Do post pics of the "true" colors.

Moira said...

great work!

Cyra said...

I have now managed to get better photos and close ups too. All on my blog page.

http://free-form-stitching.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/blue-march-cqjp-2015.html

cq4fun said...

So pretty - and so done. =) I love the way each month is turning out.