March 24, 2015

Angela ~ Spring & Summer & Bunny Updates



I've finished the last flower for Spring and the border for Summer as well as a tiny area in the corner.
More background that you really can't see until it is all done, that's pale blue and off white with bits of green.
There really are 4 bunnies in there, eyes are open and they sometimes come out of the nest now.  It's getting harder to keep them safe, the neighbor's cat is showing some interest and I can't keep him locked up at night as he's not my cat.  So far so good though.

6 comments:

Deborah McLaughlin said...

This is gorgeous, you really are fast with the cross stitch! I miss being able to do x-stitch - that is going to be beautiful!

Suztats said...

lots of lovely cross-stitching. hope the bunnies survive the cat.

desertskyquilts said...

I love the way this looks. I didn't realize before that all four were on the same piece - thought it was four separate ones! The bunnies are so adorable. I hope you can keep that cat away or cover them safely somehow. How great it would be to see them safely grown. Is there somewhere nearby, a forest or park, where you could take them and the mom?

Judy S. said...

Your Seasons piece is going to be a real treasure! Good luck keeping those bunnies safe; they sure are cute!

ladyhawthorne said...

There's a big field 2 streets over, that's if I can catch the bunnies as they are now hopping all over the place. I have yet to see the mama.

Cyra said...

Your seasons piece is coming on in leaps and bounds, great work. It's lovely to see the work being done on something other than Aida cloth too.