March 17, 2015

Angela ~ Spring and Bunny Foo Foos

First of all, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I almost have the Spring cross-stitch square done, just one more flower to go.  I tried but was too tired to finish it last night.
Here's why I was tired:
Those are baby bunnies!  Aren't they adorable?  Right now they are the size of a mouse.  My cat found the nest in our backyard and thought they made great playthings.  They are currently caged off with chicken wire which I have to remove at night so the mama bunny can feed them.  Based on photos I've looked at they appear to be about 2 weeks old and won't be able to be on their own until about 6 weeks.

4 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

Your piece looks so beautiful, and I can imagine the little bit more. The bunnies are cute! They looked to be all ears until I enlarged the picture.

Judy S. said...

Love that stitching, Angela, and you're done just in time for the first day of spring! Those bunnies are sure cute; I hope when they grow up they stay out of your garden.

Moira said...

The stitching is wonderful! Cute little bunnies.

Suztats said...

Spring looks wonderfully welcoming, Angela. Ah, bunnies.....we have alarge one that visits daily to eat the fallen seed from the bird feeders....... hope it won't devour my veg gardens........