February 3, 2015

Angela ~ Winter is 3/4 Over...er...3/4 Done


I really got into the cross stitching this week and I'm 3/4 done with the Winter square.  There will be some stitches I will not complete until all 4 seasons are done as they are long stitches and I don't want them to pull loose.  I'd say about half of this square is a single thread in a half cross for the background and until you see a photo or stand back from it you can't see those subtle differences.

This will be a single piece with all 4 seasonal squares on one piece of linen.

4 comments:

Cyra said...

Lovely stitching Angela. The Holly, Ivy and Mistletoe are gorgeous. You have had a good stitching week.

Suztats said...

This looks great, Angela. That's a lot of stitching in just a week.
Gee, i wish winter was 3/4 done here........wah!

cq4fun said...

Wow, I can't believe it's almost done - that's a big change from last week! It's a beautiful piece.

Moira said...

Beautiful!