February 17, 2015

Angela ~ Spring Blooms

I've made a start on the Spring square.  The borders are completed and I've started on the main image.  This one will have pretty pastel springtime colors.
I should tell you that I changed up the words as the patterns for the seasons only had 4 different languages repeated.  I found a list of the names of the seasons in all kinds of languages and charted them out to see what would fit my space. 

It doesn't feel like spring today, it is only 30 degrees F. 

5 comments:

cq4fun said...

These seem to be moving along pretty fast! I like the hint of spring in the corner. No spring here, either. Deep winter, in fact! Ice everywhere, including the streets. Even Famous Dave's did not open today!

Cyra said...

Spring is in the air in this piece Angela. You did an excellent job with the extra words fitting perfectly into the allotted space.

Moira said...

Great work at fitting the extra words into the border of each piece. It is going to be beautiful.

Judy S. said...

Nice work! I love the spring part!

Suztats said...

I'll trade you weather, Angela! We've been having a frozen February. Can't wait for spring to arrive. Looking forward to your stitched spring, too.