January 27, 2015

Judy~On Time for Once!

I just finished a cute little jumper for Stella, delivered it today, and happily, it fits. The buttons just happened to match the top she had on!  The smocking, all knitted, was interesting and fun to do. The yarn is Cascade Quatro and very nice to work with.


I also finished another one of those wash cloths. They are quick and fun. Still haven't made much of a dent in my stash of cotton yarn, however.



I'm also part way through Clue 2 on that Mystery Sock. It took me 2 tries to find the right yarn though.  We won't have computer access for the next couple of weeks, so don't expect to hear from me. Ciao!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Sweet little jumper and those washcloths are pretty.

Moira said...

cute jumper! And i love the wash cloth. =)

cq4fun said...

It's even cuter now that it's finished. Love the buttons. Why didn't we get the picture with her wearing it? LOL

Debra Dixon said...

Cute jumper!

Suztats said...

I bet Stella was a cutie-patootie in that jumper! Love the knitted smocking!

Barbara C said...

That jumper is adorable. Make sure to take lots of pictures of Stella in her special dress.