January 6, 2015

Judy~ Two Year End Finishes

Here's one of my last finishes of 2014, another Kidsilk Creation scarf for DD#2' birthday which is 3 days after Christmas. We surprised her with a family party.


Birthday celebrations continue until January 10th. Max turned 3 on the 4th, and his Dad's birthday is 6 days later.  Lots of birthdays in the same family, but for some reason Stella was born in August, breaking the trend.


Since we aren't celebrating either birthday until the 11th, I gave Max his penguin,  which is really part of his gift, on his real birthday.  I still need to finish two things for the birthday boys.  After that, I hope to get back to some stitching! Hope y'all didn't faint with that declaration!  Happy 2015!

8 comments:

cq4fun said...

Fun stuff! Great birthdays happening for you.

Debra Dixon said...

Gosh, fell out of my chair!

Judy S. said...

Hope it didn't hurt too bad! ;>)

Barbara C said...

I love your penguin! Knitting totally counts as stitching.

ladyhawthorne said...

The penguin is too cute!

Cyra said...

Hah, love the penguin. Great to know some stitching is planned for after the birthdays. Good luck.

Judy S. said...

Guess I should have said stitch-stitching? LOL

Suztats said...

Have fun celebrating the birthdays! I shall look forward to your stitching.