January 20, 2015

Judy~ Late Again but It's Still Tuesday Here!

These past few weeks have been unusually busy on the homefront, but I did manage to finish a couple of things even though I'm way late again in posting. Back in 2010 I started an Advent Scarf as part of a KAL and got through Day 16 before the December crazies arrived in full force, so I put it away, vowing to finish it sometime.  In the ensuing years, I've gotten it out and finished Day 17 and part of 18.  Finally this year, I decided it was time to declare it finished because it's now 84" long with 6 1/2  more days to go.  Enough already! It. Is. Done! (And I am keeping it!)



I also finished another one of these (Thanks, Mere!)


and another one of these:


That's 3 headbands from 200 yds. of worsted wt. yarn with a small ball left over.  On my needles are a couple more projects: a pair of mitts, a jumper for Stella, and a sock as part of Kirsten Kapur's KAL.  Happy Stitching!  

6 comments:

Cyra said...

Oh Judy, you sure get a lot done. You have what seems like a great production line going on there, lol. I'm constantly amazed at what you turn out.
Love the scarf.

ladyhawthorne said...

The red scarf is gorgeous!

Judy S. said...

Oh, Cy, remember I started that scarf and did most of the work on it in 2010; this year I just made the "fini" decision and bound it off! LOL

cq4fun said...

Late counts. =) Especially when you show THREE finishes. =)

Suztats said...

Love that gorgeous scarf! No wonder you're keeping it. Busy needles.

Moira said...

Love the scarf and the headband. Wish I knew how to knit well enough to make myself a headband 'cause I hate wearing hats in the winter (don't own one either...lol)