December 9, 2014

Moira - No Sewing here

It's the end of teh semester at school and a zoo..........and on top of that I've been horribly sick this past weekend with a sinus infection.   Sick enough that I called off sick from the store on Saturday, and then from school today.   Thankfully I am starting to feel better, but it's gonna be a long road back.

Did order and receive a piece of fabric to make the perfect pillowcases for the son of friends in AZ.   He's a Dr. Who junkie and I found the fabric below by searching on ebay.   The gal who owns the Fabric Cobbler is great at getting orders out quickly (Etsy acct).   Now I just need time to make the pillowcases before sending off the box of stuff to Phx (I don't want to lug it with me on the plane).  And to decide what color body to put with this (using it as the cuff).   Any ideas on that?


4 comments:

Judy S. said...

Gosh, so sorry to hear you're feeling bad! Sounds like you need a little AZ sunshine? I'd try to find a blue to match the blue in the cuff. Feel better real soon!

Suztats said...

Hope you feel better soon!
He's going to love that pillowcase!

ladyhawthorne said...

Gosh I hope you get well quickly.

I vote for a blue to go with the Tardis fabric. Lucky boy!

Cyra said...

Hope you get over that nasty infection soon Moira. Not nice to feel sick at this busy time of year.
I vote for blue or white on the pillow.