December 2, 2014

Moira - Little bit of sewing accomplished

After sleeping Thanksgiving away for the most part (being sick is a pain) here at home by myself, I did manage to get a couple of blocks made for the swap that Susan and I are in.   The block with the blue border is the one I'm keeping for myself, and am swapping the other one.

Next up is to finish one final pair of pillowcases.   Then on to the two skirts that I need to get done for Christmas.   Good thing I work well under a deadline because I need to have everything done by the 21st so I can deliver it on my way out of town.

9 comments:

Cyra said...

Oh I love the ironing blocks Moira, great choice of fabrics.
Sorry you are having another bout of sickness. Hope you feel better soon.

Debra said...

That is one of the cutest blocks I have seen in a long time!

desertskyquilts said...

I'd be happy to have the blue one in trade for the pink one swapped to me, if you'd prefer that.

ladyhawthorne said...

Those are sweet! Take care of yourself.

Moira said...

LOL, I happen to like that blue one Susan!

Suztats said...

I like the one in blue, too! Hope you're all better soon!

Barbara C said...

Great block, it would be a fun sewing room accent.

QuiltingFitzy said...

These blocks are SO cute! Can't decide which one I love more! I would love to get some pillowcases done for my girls, I think it's a great gift.

Judy S. said...

Hope you're lots better by now! We've been Internetless all week, so I'm really behind again. Love those irons; none I ever owned looked that good!