December 16, 2014

Judy~ Clickety, Clickety, Click!

My knitting needles might just start smoking soon!



I really like this pattern for fingerless mitts and plan to make it again. It's on Ravelry here.




If you're looking for a quick project, try this headband, again at Ravelry.



This is a long-time UFO that is finally finished!  It is also on Ravely, and I love the stitch and have used it on lots of scarves.

If you've never knit with Pixie Dust, it's quite interesting and quick.  Another scarf off the needles. Hurrah!






Two of the three Christmas stockings have been delivered, and the third one (for their dad) is well under way. The pressure is on, right? I'm sure glad DD only has 2 kids, and their names are short!  Hope your projects are coming along, too. (There are some more quilt photos on my blog along with a link to a video of our choir program from yesterday which will only be up for this week.) Happy Stitching


7 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Nice knitting projects, those stockings are just too cute and will be favorites I'm certain.

Suztats said...

if your needles are smokin, hope you're not using bamboo......lol! Lots of clicketty clackin' going on, and pretty projects, too.

Barbara C said...

Yes, your needles must be throwing off sparks! Great patterns. Good for you for knitting those Christmas stockings. They're real hierlooms.

Debra said...

Wowzers on the knitted stockings!

Judy S. said...

The names are done with "knitter's embroidery" called duplicate stitch, kind of like chain stitch only harder to make look right.

cq4fun said...

I won't be trying any of those, but I love seeing what you've done. Cute stockings!

Moira said...

Love the knitted mitts....wish I could knit good enough to make myself a pair.