November 11, 2014

Susan: CQJP2014: May Block Update

With these two seams finished, I only have one more. I started it and was then interrupted and didn't get back to it, so next week this one will be finished! I plan one more for the year. I signed up for the CQJP2015 and will reveal what my new theme is sometime in December.

Seam 89: Seems a little plain, so I may add some French knots. Or I may knot. =)


Seam 90: This one definitely is getting beads - at the junction where the three lazy daisies come together.


Seam 91 involves arches with something in them. Haven't figured out the something yet. =)

Thank you to all the veterans we have in our lives.

9 comments:

Cyra said...

Great seams Susan.
And I'll be joining you next year on the CQJP. It will be great to get back to 'proper' cq again. I forgot just how much I enjoy it.

Judy S. said...

Can't wait to hear your plan for 2015 since you already are thinking about 2016. Oh, to be that organized! Nice seams, too, BTW!

Suztats said...

As always, you've added lovely seams. Good for you planning ahead for 2015 stitching. I'm not sure what if I'll sign up for the CQJP next year ( I was stalled on mine for this year, and never got back to it.

Barbara C said...

Good for you for thinking ahead to 2015. I guess it's just around the corner. It's good to know that the CQJP will run again.

Barbara C said...

Good for you for thinking ahead to 2015. I guess it's just around the corner. It's good to know that the CQJP will run again.

cq4fun said...

I didn't complete my 2014 goals. Not even Kathy did. I made progress, though, so I see no reason not to keep going again - start over with a clean slate! =) 2014 was a hard year for a lot of people, but I think 2015 will be better - it's an odd-numbered year, after all. =)

cq4fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ladyhawthorne said...

2015 to be even better? Works for me!

Pretty seams yet again, I love the thread you are using. Is that variegated on seam 90 lazy daisies?

Moira said...

I should be planning for next year like you but I'm not yet..........lol......