November 4, 2014

Moira - Working on Christmas gifts

I'm headed back 'home' for the first time in two year for Christmas this year.    So I've started, well continuing on at any rate, getting gifts made for family and friends.   Was scheduled for lots of work this past weekend so I didn't get a lot done, but did get these three pairs of pillowcases made.   Next up 3 more pairs of pillowcases (one of them instead of one set already finished), 2 skirts, and not sure what all else....

I do need to get my BOM blocks together because I've got company staying here the 14th and need the floor space for them to get around.   So that is my focus for this week....hopefully I won't fall asleep right after eating supper like I did last nite every nite.



6 comments:

Judy S. said...

Pillow cases are such a fun and practical gift; yours are sure cute!

Suztats said...

i really like the kitty and puppy pillowcases---so cute!

ladyhawthorne said...

Those pillow cases are adorable, especially the cat one!

Barbara C said...

Great looking pillowcases. They will be a very thoughtful gift.

Cyra said...

What a fabulous idea. Bet you can't wait to spend Christmas with everyone.

desertskyquilts said...

I think I have that brown polka dot in another color. =) Lots of good stitching. I hope this weekend is just as productive!