November 25, 2014

Moira - no sewing....

Last couple of weeks have been crazy, but unfortunately no sewing has been happening.   That alone is enough to make me go crazy....lol.   This week promises to be even worse because I'll be working 30 or more hours at the store (compared to about 10-12 normally).  And the end of this semester in school is only 3 wks away.   Lots to do before then for school.....I'm gonna lose it............actually I'd better not since I'm planning on driving back to Phoenix for Christmas Vacation this year.

I do need to finish off several more Christmas gifts, and a swap block this month so hopefully next week I'll have something to post about.

Meanwhile, for those who celebrate Thanksgiving - may yours be blessed!

6 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

Hope you have some time over Thanksgiving for sewing and sleeping, not just working!

Barbara C said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

ladyhawthorne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you get some rest!

Judy S. said...

Hope you have a bit of relaxation time over this 4-day holiday, Moira! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours also.

Cyra said...

Happy Thanksgiving Moira, hope you get time to relax a bit.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Things will settle down before you know it, and it'll be January 1! Hang in there.