November 11, 2014

Judy~ Quilt Show Photos (UPDATE)

This past Friday I went to the Block Party Quilters annual show and took a whole bunch of photos, way too many for one post.  In addition to the quilts, there were lots of vendors and the temptations were mighty.  I resisted....mostly. As you can kind of see, the quilts on the first floor were surrounded by the vendors, and then smaller quilts were shown on the second floor which is a balcony that makes picture-taking a challenge. Update: More photos on my blog.

Janet Fogg was the featured quilter.  I really liked her cat quilts!


Here's a cat that reminded me of one of mine from log ago.



Isn't this beautiful butterfly colorful?


Whenever I go to quilt shows, I look for crazy quilts, and they are usually few in number and hard to find. This time, small but interesting, they were all on on one wall up in the balcony.






Here's one more shot of Janet's work from the balcony, a daisy, a seahorse, and another cat, and a partial view of two others.


That's it for this installment. (Remember, if you double click on the photos, you can see the details.) I'm off to the grocery store.  Bye.

6 comments:

Suztats said...

Nice to see so many quilts. I'm waiting to drool over your purchases........

Barbara C said...

Thanks for sharing the quilt show. I don't get to very many, so it's nice to see one, even in pictures.

cq4fun said...

Thanks, Judy. I meant to stop by your blog last night and look at your photos - maybe even still have the tab up to do that. I LOVE the butterfly quilt.

ladyhawthorne said...

Such fun and inspiration, thanks for sharing!

Moira said...

Love the pics from the show. Thanks for posting them.

Cyra said...

Looks like you had plenty of eye-candy for the day.
Thanks for sharing.