I'm a little disappointed that my pine boughs on the lower right don't show up as much as I would like, I may trade out the shad of green that occurred on two of the branches, lost in the blue. I used a variegated floss, and those 2 just ended up too dark. The boughs will have tiny beads to suggest snow and ice, I'll wait until the end to add those, and possibly a few more sprigs where needed. I'm glad to have this photo to be able to see the things I'd like to "fix".
There will be more trees to the right of the white one. I tried to make the smaller gray one on the left recede into the back by choosing a darker color perle, but the shape and thread choice isn't right. The gray tree will be replaced, but I'm looking for your suggestions.
As if I wasn't busy enough, we're on overtime at work, before-shortened lunch-and after. Ugh!
Gonna do my best this week, even if that is just getting one foot in front of the other!