November 25, 2014

Debra: Crossing the Divorce Line


Hi Friends!
As many of you know, I was served divorce papers in June.  The divorce was final Nov 17th; included in the decree was a name change.  I am now Debra Dixon & I am living in Houston.  I plan to freelance work so will be pumping up my Debra Dixon Design campaign through social media.  
Please feel free to spread the word for me!  My new blog is Debra Dixon Design.  I also have a small etsy shop.

For those active on Facebook, I started a CQ Stash Reduction Group called 2nd Hand Crazy Quilt Supplies.  Lots of great deals!

I hope to get back to handwork soon.  I feel an itch comin' on!

9 comments:

desertskyquilts said...

I didn't realize you started that group, Debra! I see the logo on blogs all the time, and Kathy Shaw talks it up a lot on her blog. Good for you!

Suztats said...

Wishing you happiness and every success on this new journey, Debra.

Debra Dixon said...

Yes, I was asking around about a spot for CQ Destashing and the next thing I knew I was the Admin! Funny how that happens.

Barbara C said...

Welcome back Debra! I look forward to seeing what your next creative endeavor might be.

ladyhawthorne said...

It's so good to see you back here!

Debra said...

Thank you!

I've signed up for the CQJP2015 so will start thinking about ideas for that project.

Judy S. said...

Soo great to see your update, Debra. We have all missed your guiding hand. Best wishes to the new you. I need to go check out your new blog. Hugs.

Cyra said...

Glad to see your friendly smiling face again Debra.
I am in need of more 'structure' and 'accountability' in my work, and that is why I have joined up for the CQJP 2015. Happy to see you over there too.

QuiltingFitzy said...

You.got.this.

I've decided not to do the CQJP2015, I know I'll be kicking myself all year!