October 21, 2014

Moira - I'm back...........

Last week was Fall break where I teach and I ended up just relaxing, visited friends and totally spacing about posting....oops......lol.    Thankfully the time off helped my voice, altho I'm still fighting the laryngitis.    Seems like that battle will be never ending.   I'm not looking forward to winter this year.

I did get several quilt tops finished or almost finished, and a couple of tote bags as well..   Quilts will be donated.   Totes will either be gifts or sold.   All quilt tops have been made with either some of my scraps (augmented with stash) or UFO blocks.

There were two quilts with the birdhouse in the middle (different birdhouses) I still need to get a final border on them to bring them up to size.   And one of them needs a bit of applique to cover up a spot where there is a hole in the background fabric on the center block that I didn't see till after the top was together.

More can be read about the quilt tops on my blog here.

I'vve got one more top in progress or finished, but don't have pics yet of it to put up.

5 comments:

Suztats said...

Wow, that was a very productive week! I really like the birdhouse quilt. It all looks great.

ladyhawthorne said...

I swear I do not know how you manage to do so much! All the tops are great and I know they will be appreciated.

Judy S. said...

Good to see you back! Hope you can get rid of that laryngitis real soon. Love the quilts.

desertskyquilts said...

Every one of them is a keeper - or a giver in your case. =) I'm glad the laryngitis is going, wish it were gone!

Cyra said...

What a busy little bee you have been Moira. Your productivity puts me to shame as I (still) have not got anything to show.
I particularly like the 'steps' quilt.