October 28, 2014

Judy~A Couple of Finishes and a Bit of Stitching, too

This prayer shawl was finished yesterday and will be off soon to its home.


Finally this quilt is going to get its binding.  It's been so long since I've bound a quilt, I almost forgot how to do it! There are several more patiently waiting also.


This hat was finished and delivered.  Maybe it helped win Sunday's game?


Here's a closeup of the charm which I added as if it were a bead.


There are lots of other WIPs screaming for my attention, but yesterday we spent the day with Max and Stella, filling in for the nanny who was sick.  We had a great time!  See you next week!

6 comments:

Barbara C said...

Very cozy looking projects. The shawl is perfect for these fall days.

ladyhawthorne said...

Love the shawl with its perfect Autumn colors.

I think binding off quilts is my favorite part...or is it just because I know they are nearly done then?

Judy S. said...

I always seem to really procrastinate that part!

Suztats said...

Your needles have been humming! The shawl looks amazing.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Your shawl is perfect, and will bring lots of comfort. Good job on your projects!

Cyra said...

Lots of lovely things coming off your needles Judy. Love that football hat.