October 21, 2014

Judy~ Still Not Much Stitching

 Nothing like a deadline to get stuff finished, right?  Every year our quilt group makes 80 or so Christmas stockings for the local Ronald MacDonald house.  I never make very many, and this year what with being gone, I only managed this one which I finished on Thursday.  I had promised to have it done by Friday's meeting.  Whew! ( I was able to use up two leftover quilted pieces from last year's stockings also!)


Side One~


Side Two~

I also did a bit of knitting, but I'm saving that for a different post. Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Cute stocking, someone will be thrilled.

desertskyquilts said...

It looks great and will make a child happy. Especially if there's something yummy in it!

Judy S. said...

The RMD folks take care of stuffing them with the help of Santa, of course.

Suztats said...

I like the fun fabrics you used--perfect to light up a little one's eyes.

Cyra said...

What a fabulous thing to do.
A fun stocking. Will bring joy to some happy little face.

Jeanne said...

Someone will be very thankful for your talent and generosity! Nice work.