September 9, 2014

Moira - busy, but no pics this week

Had a productive week quilting, but it was all on stuff that at the moment I can't post pics of because they are ongoing projects for my blog / website.

First thing worked on was starting to put together the quilt top for the BOM I am running on my website.   Got the blocks laid out and realized that I'd forgotten to make the COC sections for the sashing and borders.   Oops............got those made, and then managed to get two columns for the quilt put together.   Still have three more columns to go on it.

And put the final border onto the sample for my mystery for next year.   It needs to be quilted yet, but there's plenty of time.

In and around all of that I've been dealing iwth lots of grading of homework.  And I've had to deal with and am still dealing with the problems caused by an active clotting disorder (ITP) at the present time.   Not a lot of fun, but the alternative would be worse.

Will be back with pics of something next week.   =)

6 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

I've been in that same boat this week too.

desertskyquilts said...

I don't see why you couldn't get pictures on top of all the other things you were doing. LOL

Cyra said...

Good luck with all of your projects.

Judy S. said...

Good luck with all your projects and the back to school stuff which is really time consuming, and take care of yourself!

Barbara C said...

Grading homework isn't usually much fun, is it? I hope you health improves.

Suztats said...

Hopefully, things will slow down a little. Take care of yourself.