September 9, 2014

Cy - Unpacking my machine

I enjoyed crocheting the crib/cot blanket that I showed you last week, so here is another crochet afghan baby blanket in pink & lemon this time.
There is a big possibility that there may very well be others to follow, lol.




Doing a happy dance..... and enjoying myself again this week. 

My sewing machine was packed away ready for the move, but I was so lost without it that it just had to be UNPACKED again for a special Crazy Quilting 'playtime'.

18" Cushion made in two afternoons.








Back to the packing.......... I really DO have a lot of stuff.

10 comments:

ladyhawthorne said...

Another great blanket and love the pillow!

Cyra said...

Thank you Angela.

cq4fun said...

So my question is ... did you repack the machine or leave it out? LOL Great pillow.

Judy S. said...

No photo here of the cushion, but I know it's just as nice as the pretty blanket. So glad you dug out your machine! And that you're back to posting.

Barbara C said...

Isn't it nice when you find a pattern you can't get enough of? This blanket is as pretty as the green one.

Cyra said...

Susan, the sewing machine is still out of the box and enjoying the fresh air.

Judy, if you still can't see the cushion here, you might get better luck on my own blog page.

Barbara, thanks, I feel a blue blanket might be next, lol. Yes, I like the pattern, it's my own design of course, haha.

Suztats said...

Love the colours on your new pillow--it looks fabulous. A nice crocheted blanket, too. I found packing to be stressful, so I used to take creativity breaks every now and then. It helped me. It was good therapy.

Cyra said...

Thanks Suz. I agree that packing is stressful, and I don't know when I am going to see my stuff again as it will be quite a while until we get a home to live in due to travelling overseas again next year, so my 'stuff' will be staying in storage.
Not too happy about that.

Moira said...

Good luck on packing everything! Great work on the cushion.

QuiltingFitzy said...

I'm a packing pro, having moved 24 times so far...and I suspect one more is happening when we retire, lol. Glad you UNPACKED your machine, not sure I could do without mine for any stretch of time!

Sure do love that pillow!